Wednesday, May 21, 2008

our yard is starting to look really pretty

I went to the Greenhouse today and bought some flowers for the front flowers bed. Irises, Lilies, Sunflowers, Dahlias, and a few others. Despite the pouring rain, me and Matt planted them all this evening. They look wonderful. Maybe the skies will clear up enough tomorrow for me to take some pictures. *crosses fingers*

I am going to go back in a week or 2 and get a few trees for the front yard as well. an Apple tree, a Cherry tree, and a Hibiscus plant. Maybe our grass will be a bit greener by then.

Other news...Madeleine...walks!!! pretty good too. she is toddling all over the place. too cute. I am so proud of her. My heart smiles just thinking about it. Since the only word she really knows is 'Aida' (our cat's name), she's been chasing Aida around and screeching her name at her. It's really funny, but I don't think Aida likes these new developments at all, Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment