Sunday, December 21, 2008

christmas mail!

so, weird....i got post on a Sunday! in fact, me and matthew combined got 3 christmas parcels today!! i imagine they must be working around the clock trying to get everything out before christmas. in amongst the parcels, i got a gift from Aera Cura! Turns out she got my name in the swap, which funny becuase i got hers!

there is chocolate (gone), chocolate coffee (can not wait to try this), gummy bracelets, a snowflake ornament, a gnome ornament (at least i think it's a gnome...), a candle, and....get this, homemade soap! it smells really good AND it has Sunlight's symbol in it! how cool is that!?! I am so excited to try it!
and of course, PONIES!

I love them all, but I am especially so ecstatic about Wiggles. I have wanted her for so long and she has always been such a pain to hunt down. and...this one is the best pony of them all....

CUSTOM PONYVILLE SUNLIGHT!!!!!! So awesome that she gets a picture all on her own. So sweet of AC to make her for me.

isn't everything fantastic! i can't wait to try out this soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment